WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
All matters involving this Warranty and its applications must be referred to the Distributor, Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd. Under no circumstances will the MANUFACTURER deal directly with any matter involving the warranty of the unit.
This product is warranted subject to the under mentioned conditions by Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd to be free from manufacturing defects and faulty material for a period of 6 months from the original date of the original retail purchase.
The conditions referred to are:
The company only covers goods that were imported into Malaysia by the company and purchased through an authorized Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd reseller. Proof of purchase from an authorized Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd reseller will be required for product to be repaired under warranty.
This warranty covers the repair or replacement at the company’s option (at its Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd repair facility or any other facility as directed by the company,) of any parts which in the company’s opinion are defective in material and workmanship and the labour involved in replacing or repairing these parts.
The warranty covers replacement parts and repair labour provided under the warranty for the remainder of the period of the warranty for the product into which they are incorporated or applied. If replacement of your instrument is deemed necessary by Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd, Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd will replace the instrument with one of the same models or most similar style of value not in excess of the original purchase price of your instrument.
The company shall be under no obligation other than its option to repair or replace parts at the Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd repair facility.
This warranty does not apply:
- In any case where the defect is due in any way to wear and tear, dirt, misuse, abuse, neglect, corrosion, accident or other similar cause.
- Any damage or defect due to an accident, negligence, modification, misuse, extremes of temperature, humidity, abnormal strain or improper maintenance of the instrument
- If the unit has been installed, altered or repaired otherwise than factory or person that authorized by the company.
- If any serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
- To the repair or replacement of expendable maintenance items including but not limited to strings, key contact strips, pick guards, batteries, drum skins.
- If the product is damaged by the use of an accessory not supplied by the company.
- To goods imported to Malaysia by any other party than Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd.
Whenever possible, this product should be returned in its original carton and packaging or alternatively in packaging sufficient to ensure no damage to the product. The company will not accept responsibility for damage to the product cause by unsuitable or inadequate packing.
Under this Warranty:
The company shall not in any event be liable for any consequential or contingent loss or damage whatsoever, including but not limited to fire, theft and water damage. Various warranties or conditions may be implied or obligations may be imposed on Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd by provisions of the consumers guarantee act and other laws in force in Malaysia. If any such provision applies then, to the extent permitted by law liability and to the extent that this Warranty is given in addition to such warranties or conditions, any liability under this Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of the product, the payment of the cost of replacing the product or acquiring an equivalent product, at the election of Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd.
This is the only warranty given by Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd on this product.
No other person or non-statutory organization is authorized by Do Re Mi Sound & Light Sdn Bhd to vary the provisions and conditions of this agreement.